TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Hero Xtreme 200R comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 160 and Hero Xtreme 200R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Hero Xtreme 200R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 99,007 and goes up to ₹ 1.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Xtreme 200R starts at ₹ 96,075 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 160 base engine returns 48 kmpl. The Hero Xtreme 200R base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Xtreme 200R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda Activa 5G
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Platina 100
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 180
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review