TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Hero Splendor Plus comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 160 and Hero Splendor Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Hero Splendor Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Splendor Plus starts at ₹ 52,941 and goes up to ₹ 60,527 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 99,007 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.02 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Splendor Plus base engine returns 70 kmpl. The TVS Apache RTR 160 base returns 48 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Splendor Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RTR 160 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 180
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Yamaha Saluto RX
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Aprilia SR 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review