TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Hero Achiever comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 160 and Hero Achiever
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Hero Achiever on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Achiever starts at ₹ 70,383 and goes up to ₹ 72,497 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 99,007 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.02 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Achiever base engine returns 50 kmpl. The TVS Apache RTR 160 base returns 48 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Achiever gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RTR 160 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda Activa 5G
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Platina 100
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 180
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review