TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha FZ25 comparison
Compare TVS Apache RR 310 and Yamaha FZ25
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha FZ25 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RR 310 starts at ₹ 2.46 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ25 starts at ₹ 1.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.5 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RR 310 base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ25 base returns 43 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RR 310 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ25 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RR 310
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM 390 Duke
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs BMW G 310 R
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs TVS Apache RTR 180
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Vs TVS Apache RR 310
- BMW G 310 GS Vs TVS Apache RR 310
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review