Triumph Tiger 800 XRx Vs Triumph Tiger 800 XR comparison
Compare Triumph Tiger 800 and Triumph Tiger 800
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Tiger 800 Vs Triumph Tiger 800 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Tiger 800 starts at ₹ 12.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Tiger 800 base engine returns 27 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Tiger 800 gets bhp Petrol engine.
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda BR-V Discontinued, Revised Jazz BS6 And WR-V Facelift Coming Soon
- Smartphone Maker Xiaomi Reveals A1, A1 Pro Electric Mopeds
- Kawasaki Z H2 & Ninja 1000SX Launching In Japan On April 4
- This Jet-Limousine Is Not An April Fool's Joke
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Honda India Foundation Pledges Rs. 11 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review