Triumph Street Twin Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 comparison
Compare Triumph Street Twin and Harley-Davidson Street 750
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Twin Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 starts at ₹ 5.78 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.92 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Street Twin starts at ₹ 8.02 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 base engine returns 17 kmpl. The Triumph Street Twin base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Street Twin comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Twin
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Triumph Street Twin Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Triumph Street Twin Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Kawasaki Vulcan S
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Triumph Street Twin Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review