Triumph Street Triple S Vs Triumph Street Twin comparison
Compare Triumph Street Triple S and Triumph Street Twin
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Triple S Vs Triumph Street Twin on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Twin starts at ₹ 8.02 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Street Triple S starts at ₹ 9.75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Twin base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Triumph Street Triple S base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Twin gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Street Triple S comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Triple S
- Triumph Street Triple Vs Triumph Street Triple S
- Ducati Hypermotard 950 Vs Triumph Street Triple S
- Honda CBR650R Vs Triumph Street Triple S
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Triumph Street Triple S
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Triumph Street Triple S
- Triumph Street Triple Vs Kawasaki Z900
- Suzuki GSX-S750 Vs Triumph Street Triple S
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Triumph Street Triple S
- Triumph Street Triple S Vs Triumph Tiger 800
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review