Triumph Street Triple RS Vs Kawasaki Z900 comparison
Compare Triumph Street Triple RS and Kawasaki Z900
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Triple RS Vs Kawasaki Z900 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Triple RS starts at ₹ 11.8 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Z900 starts at ₹ 8.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.13 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Triple RS base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Kawasaki Z900 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Triple RS gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Z900 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Triple RS
- Triumph Street Triple Vs Ducati Hypermotard
- Triumph Street Triple Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- Honda CBR650R Vs Triumph Street Triple
- Triumph Street Triple Vs Kawasaki Z1000
- Triumph Street Triple Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Triumph Street Triple
- Triumph Street Triple Vs BMW S 1000 R
- Triumph Street Triple Vs DSK Benelli TNT 600i
- Triumph Street Triple Vs Benelli TNT 600i
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review