Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Scrambler 1200 comparison
Compare Triumph Street Scrambler and Triumph Scrambler 1200
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Scrambler 1200 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Scrambler starts at ₹ 8.55 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Scrambler 1200 starts at ₹ 10.73 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Scrambler base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Triumph Scrambler 1200 base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Scrambler 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Scrambler 1200
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Suzuki V-Strom 650XT Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Tiger 800
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Extends North American Auto Plant Shutdowns
- Coronavirus: Mahindra Opens Its Kitchens; Supplies Over 50,000 Meals In A Week
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review