Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Bonneville T100 comparison
Compare Triumph Street Scrambler and Triumph Bonneville T100
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Bonneville T100 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Bonneville T100 starts at ₹ 9.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Street Scrambler starts at ₹ 9.18 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Bonneville T100 base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Triumph Street Scrambler base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Bonneville T100 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Street Scrambler comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Vs Triumph Scrambler 1200
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Scrambler 1200
- BMW 750 GS Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs DSK Benelli TNT 600i
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Maruti Suzuki Starts Exporting S-Presso From India
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review