Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber comparison
Compare Triumph Street Scrambler and Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Street Scrambler starts at ₹ 9.18 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Triumph Street Scrambler base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Street Scrambler comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Scrambler 1200
- Kawasaki Versys X-300 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review