Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Honda Africa Twin comparison
Compare Triumph Street Scrambler and Honda Africa Twin
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Honda Africa Twin on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Africa Twin starts at ₹ 14.42 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Street Scrambler starts at ₹ 9.18 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Africa Twin base engine returns 16 kmpl. The Triumph Street Scrambler base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Africa Twin gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Street Scrambler comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Scrambler
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review