Triumph Speedmaster Vs Indian Scout Sixty comparison
Compare Triumph Speedmaster and Indian Scout Sixty
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Speedmaster Vs Indian Scout Sixty on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Scout Sixty starts at ₹ 11.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Speedmaster starts at ₹ 11.78 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Scout Sixty base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Triumph Speedmaster base returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Scout Sixty gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Speedmaster comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Speedmaster
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Speedmaster
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Speedmaster
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Indian Scout
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Triumph Bonneville T120
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Announces Price Hike On Select Models
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review