Triumph Speedmaster Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom comparison
Compare Triumph Speedmaster and Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Speedmaster Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom starts at ₹ 10.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Speedmaster starts at ₹ 11.12 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Triumph Speedmaster base returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Speedmaster comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Speedmaster
- BMW R 1250 R Vs Triumph Speed Twin
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Triumph Bonneville T120
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Triumph Speedmaster
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Triumph Speedmaster
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Speedmaster
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Speedmaster
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- SIAM Acknowledges Automakers' Compliance In Meeting BS6 Deadline
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Royal Enfield Sees Massive Dip Of 44 Per Cent In Domestic Sales
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review