Triumph Speed Twin Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber comparison
Compare Triumph Speed Twin and Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Speed Twin Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Speed Twin starts at ₹ 10.15 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Triumph Speed Twin base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Speed Twin comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Speed Twin
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 STD BS IV
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Dio STD Vs Honda Dio DLX
Recent News and Reviews
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: New Brand Debut - Great Wall Motors (GWM)
- 2020 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard Unveiled
- Toyota Vellfire Luxury MPV: Price Expectation
- 2020 Honda Africa Twin Launch Date Revealed
- Triumph Planning To Shift Main Production To Thailand
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review