Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Tiger 800 comparison
Compare Triumph Scrambler 1200 and Triumph Tiger 800
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Tiger 800 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Tiger 800 starts at ₹ 12.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Scrambler 1200 starts at ₹ 11.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Tiger 800 base engine returns 27 kmpl. The Triumph Scrambler 1200 base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Tiger 800 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Scrambler 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Scrambler 1200
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Vs Triumph Scrambler 1200
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs BMW R 1200
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Indian FTR 1200
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Bonneville T120
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Scrambler 1200
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Tiger 1200
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review