Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler comparison
Compare Triumph Scrambler 1200 and BMW R nineT Scrambler
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R nineT Scrambler starts at ₹ 16.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Scrambler 1200 starts at ₹ 11.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R nineT Scrambler base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Triumph Scrambler 1200 base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R nineT Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Scrambler 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Scrambler 1200
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Indian FTR 1200
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Bonneville T120
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Vs Triumph Scrambler 1200
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Tiger 800
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Scrambler 1200
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review