Triumph Bonneville T120 Vs Aprilia Caponord 1200 comparison
Compare Triumph Bonneville T120 and Aprilia Caponord 1200
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Bonneville T120 Vs Aprilia Caponord 1200 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Aprilia Caponord 1200 starts at ₹ 20.55 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Bonneville T120 starts at ₹ 9.78 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Aprilia Caponord 1200 base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Triumph Bonneville T120 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Aprilia Caponord 1200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Bonneville T120 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Bonneville T120
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Mahindra Aids In Efficient Rollout Of Curfew Passes
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Carmakers Extend Rs. 1800 Crore Support To Dealerships
- Uber To Start Shipping Car Disinfectants To Drivers
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Coronavirus Pandemic: BMW Motorrad Pulls Out Of Intermot, EICMA 2020
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review