Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Indian Scout Bobber comparison
Compare Triumph Bonneville Bobber and Indian Scout Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Indian Scout Bobber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Bonneville Bobber starts at ₹ 10.68 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Scout Bobber starts at ₹ 12.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Bonneville Bobber base engine returns 24 kmpl. The Indian Scout Bobber base returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Bonneville Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Scout Bobber comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Triumph Bonneville T120
- JAWA Perak Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- BMW R nine T Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Powered By SUVs, Hyundai Turns In Best Quarter Since Early 2017
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over Five Lakh BS6 Model In Nine Months
- BS6 TVS Star City+ Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,034
- Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon Facelifts Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.60 Lakh
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review