Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight comparison
Compare Triumph Bonneville Bobber and Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight starts at ₹ 11.33 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Bonneville Bobber starts at ₹ 10.68 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Triumph Bonneville Bobber base returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Bonneville Bobber comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- BMW R 1200 RS Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Benelli TNT 600i
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Ducati XDiavel
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review