Suzuki RM-Z450 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus comparison
Compare Suzuki RM-Z450 and TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki RM-Z450 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Scooty Pep Plus starts at ₹ 42,951 and goes up to ₹ 43,480 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki RM-Z450 starts at ₹ 8.81 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Scooty Pep Plus base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Suzuki RM-Z450 base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Scooty Pep Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki RM-Z450 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki RM-Z450
- Suzuki V-Strom 650XT Vs Suzuki RM-Z450
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Suzuki RM-Z450
- Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Suzuki RM-Z450
- Kawasaki KX 450 Vs Suzuki RM-Z450
- Suzuki RM-Z450 Vs Kawasaki KX250F
- Suzuki RM-Z450 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Suzuki RM-Z450 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400 
- Suzuki RM-Z450 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 400
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review