Suzuki RM-Z450 Vs Kawasaki Z650 comparison
Compare Suzuki RM-Z450 and Kawasaki Z650
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki RM-Z450 Vs Kawasaki Z650 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Z650 starts at ₹ 6.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.75 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki RM-Z450 starts at ₹ 8.81 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Z650 base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Suzuki RM-Z450 base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Z650 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki RM-Z450 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki RM-Z450
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda CBR600RR May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Coronavirus Buddh International Circuit To Act As Quarantine Facility
- China's BAIC, Didi Plan Car Leasing Service Amid New Car Sales Slowdown
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Launched in India; Prices Start From Rs. 9.30 Lakh
- Hyundai Creta Seven-Seater SUV Spied In South Korea
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions