Suzuki RM-Z250 Vs TVS Apache RR 310 comparison
Compare Suzuki RM-Z250 and TVS Apache RR 310
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki RM-Z250 Vs TVS Apache RR 310 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RR 310 starts at ₹ 2.46 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki RM-Z250 starts at ₹ 7.52 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RR 310 base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Suzuki RM-Z250 base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RR 310 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki RM-Z250 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki RM-Z250
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Records Production Growth In November 2019 After Eight Months
- Aston Martin CEO Says Shareholders In It For The Long-Term, Not Soliciting Participation
- Hyundai's Research Shows There Are 36,750 Different Driving Styles
- BMW Group Registers A Growth Of 1.4 Per cent In Sales Globally In November 2019
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA's Sketch Revealed Ahead Of Debut
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review