Suzuki Access 125 SE Vs TVS Wego comparison
Compare Suzuki Access 125 SE and TVS Wego
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Access 125 SE Vs TVS Wego on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Wego starts at ₹ 55,823 and goes up to ₹ 56,775 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki Access 125 SE starts at ₹ 71,785 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 79,423 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Wego base engine returns 62 kmpl. The Suzuki Access 125 SE base returns 64 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Wego gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki Access 125 SE comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Access 125 SE
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs Hero Maestro Edge 125
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs Honda Activa 125 FI
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs TVS Jupiter
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs Yamaha Saluto
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs Hero Maestro Edge
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs Aprilia Storm 125
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs Hero Destini 125
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review