Suzuki Intruder Vs JAWA Forty Two comparison
Compare Suzuki Intruder and JAWA Forty Two
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Intruder Vs JAWA Forty Two on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Intruder starts at ₹ 1.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the JAWA Forty Two starts at ₹ 1.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Intruder base engine returns 44 kmpl. The JAWA Forty Two base returns 38 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Intruder gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the JAWA Forty Two comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Intruder
- Suzuki Intruder Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs Suzuki Intruder
- Suzuki Intruder Vs Suzuki Burgman
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Suzuki Intruder
- Suzuki Intruder Vs Suzuki Hayabusa
- Suzuki Intruder Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Suzuki Intruder Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- KTM RC 200 Vs Suzuki Intruder
- Suzuki Intruder FI Vs Suzuki Intruder STD
- Suzuki Intruder Vs BMW R 1200
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona: Price Comparison
- MG ZS EV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 20.88 lakh
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review