Suzuki Intruder Vs Benelli TNT 300 comparison
Compare Suzuki Intruder and Benelli TNT 300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Intruder Vs Benelli TNT 300 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Benelli TNT 300 starts at ₹ 3.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki Intruder starts at ₹ 1.31 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Benelli TNT 300 base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Suzuki Intruder base returns 44 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Benelli TNT 300 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki Intruder comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Intruder
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda CBR600RR May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Coronavirus Buddh International Circuit To Act As Quarantine Facility
- China's BAIC, Didi Plan Car Leasing Service Amid New Car Sales Slowdown
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Launched in India; Prices Start From Rs. 9.30 Lakh
- Hyundai Creta Seven-Seater SUV Spied In South Korea
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions