Suzuki Intruder Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200 comparison
Compare Suzuki Intruder and Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Intruder Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 starts at ₹ 1.24 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki Intruder starts at ₹ 1.31 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The Suzuki Intruder base returns 44 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki Intruder comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Intruder
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Suzuki Jimny To Be Axed In The UK By 2021
- Hero Group Pledges Rs. 100 Crore To Fight Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mahindra Starts Testing Its In-House Ventilator
- BS4 Discounts On TVS Bikes & Scooters: Offers Up To Rs. 11,000 On Apache RR310, NTorq, Jupiter & XL100 Moped
- Coronavirus Threat: Mahindra Begins Assembly Of Face Shields
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions