Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S comparison
Compare Suzuki Hayate EP and Hero Passion Pro i3S
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Hayate EP starts at ₹ 56,697 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Passion Pro i3S starts at ₹ 62,033 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Hayate EP base engine returns 76 kmpl. The Hero Passion Pro i3S base returns 84 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Hayate EP gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Passion Pro i3S comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Hayate EP
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Suzuki Hayate EP
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Suzuki Hayate EP
- Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Suzuki Hayate EP
- Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Suzuki Hayate EP Vs KTM RC 390
- Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs Suzuki Hayate EP
- Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Yamaha Saluto
- Bajaj Platina 110 Vs Suzuki Hayate EP
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 8.3 lakh
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review