Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Bajaj CT 100 comparison
Compare Suzuki Hayate EP and Bajaj CT 100
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Bajaj CT 100 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj CT 100 starts at ₹ 38,330 and goes up to ₹ 47,246 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki Hayate EP starts at ₹ 56,697 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj CT 100 base engine returns 90 kmpl. The Suzuki Hayate EP base returns 76 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj CT 100 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki Hayate EP comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Hayate EP
- TVS Radeon Vs Suzuki Hayate EP
- Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Suzuki Hayate EP
- Bajaj Platina 110 Vs Suzuki Hayate EP
- Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Hero Passion Xpro
- Suzuki Hayate EP Vs TVS Star City Plus
- Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Yamaha Saluto
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Suzuki Hayate EP
- Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Hero Splendor iSMART 110
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- Uber Submits Appeal To Regain London Taxi License
- A Lamborghini Huracan RWD Escorts Aircrafts To Their Parking Bay In Bologna
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review