Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Hyosung Aquila 250 comparison
Compare Suzuki Hayabusa and Hyosung Aquila 250
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Hyosung Aquila 250 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Hayabusa starts at ₹ 13.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hyosung Aquila 250 starts at ₹ 2.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.15 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Hayabusa base engine returns 11 kmpl. The Hyosung Aquila 250 base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Hayabusa gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyosung Aquila 250 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Hayabusa
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Bollywood Actors & Their Lavishly Expensive Cars
- Car Sales March 2020: Kia Motors Maintains Its Position Among Top Three Carmakers
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Hero MotoCorp Sales Drop 42 Per Cent
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Bajaj Auto Extends Free Service & Warranty For Customers
- IRDAI To Keep Third Party Motor Insurance Premiums Unchanged For All Vehicles In FY'21
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review