Suzuki GSX S1000F Vs Ducati SuperSport comparison
Compare Suzuki GSX S1000F and Ducati SuperSport
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki GSX S1000F Vs Ducati SuperSport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki GSX S1000F starts at ₹ 13.46 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati SuperSport starts at ₹ 12.76 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.36 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki GSX S1000F base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Ducati SuperSport base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki GSX S1000F gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati SuperSport comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki GSX S1000F
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Suzuki GSX-R1000RR Showcased With MotoGP Livery
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS Pledges Rs. 25 Crore to PM Relief Fund For Battling COVID-19
- Trump's Attack On GM Over Ventilators Quickly Turns To Praise
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Maruti Suzuki Announces Service And Warranty Extensions For Customers
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Listed On Official Website
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions