Suzuki GSX S1000F Vs Ducati SuperSport comparison
Compare Suzuki GSX S1000F and Ducati SuperSport
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki GSX S1000F Vs Ducati SuperSport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki GSX S1000F starts at ₹ 13.46 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati SuperSport starts at ₹ 12.76 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.36 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki GSX S1000F base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Ducati SuperSport base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki GSX S1000F gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati SuperSport comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki GSX S1000F
- Suzuki GSX S1000F Vs Suzuki GSX S1000
- Avantura Choppers Pravega Vs Suzuki GSX S1000F
- Suzuki GSX S1000F Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Suzuki GSX S1000F
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Suzuki GSX S1000F
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX S1000F
- Honda CBR650R Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Suzuki GSX S1000F
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review