Suzuki GSX S1000 Vs Suzuki GSX R1000 comparison
Compare Suzuki GSX S1000 and Suzuki GSX R1000
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki GSX S1000 Vs Suzuki GSX R1000 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki GSX R1000 starts at ₹ 20.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki GSX S1000 starts at ₹ 12.98 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki GSX R1000 base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Suzuki GSX S1000 base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki GSX R1000 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki GSX S1000 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki GSX S1000
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Carnival Receives Over 1400 Bookings Just A Day After Order Books Open
- Hyundai India Postpones Investment Plans In New Plant
- Price Comparison: Tata Altroz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai i20 vs Honda Jazz
- TVS Teases Electric Scooter; Launch Date Revealed
- Force Reveals New Shared Mobility Platform
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review