Suzuki GSX S1000 Vs Ducati SuperSport comparison
Compare Suzuki GSX S1000 and Ducati SuperSport
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki GSX S1000 Vs Ducati SuperSport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki GSX S1000 starts at ₹ 12.98 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati SuperSport starts at ₹ 12.76 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.36 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki GSX S1000 base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Ducati SuperSport base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki GSX S1000 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati SuperSport comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki GSX S1000
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 STD BS IV
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Dio STD Vs Honda Dio DLX
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Add 1200 Jobs At Michigan Plants To Meet SUV Demand
- Volkswagen Offers To Buy Out Minority Shareholders In Audi
- Yamaha XSR 155 Cafe Racer & Flat Tracker Body Kits Revealed For Indonesia
- 2020 Hyundai Creta Engine & Variants Revealed
- New Speed Limits For Flyovers & Highways In Mumbai
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter First Ride Review
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift Review
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review