Suzuki GSX S1000 Vs BMW S 1000 R comparison
Compare Suzuki GSX S1000 and BMW S 1000 R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki GSX S1000 Vs BMW S 1000 R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW S 1000 R starts at ₹ 17.81 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.72 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki GSX S1000 starts at ₹ 12.98 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW S 1000 R base engine returns 21 kmpl. The Suzuki GSX S1000 base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW S 1000 R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki GSX S1000 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki GSX S1000
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Suzuki GSX S1000
- Suzuki GSX S1000 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Suzuki GSX S1000
- Suzuki GSX S1000 Vs Kawasaki Z1000
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Suzuki GSX S1000
- Suzuki GSX S1000F Vs Suzuki GSX S1000
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Suzuki GSX S1000
- Suzuki GSX-S750 Vs Suzuki GSX S1000
- Suzuki GSX S1000 Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Announces Price Hike On Select Models
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review