Suzuki GSX-R1000R Vs Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II comparison
Compare Suzuki GSX-R1000R and Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki GSX-R1000R Vs Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki GSX-R1000R starts at ₹ 20.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II starts at ₹ 22.19 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki GSX-R1000R base engine returns 16 kmpl. The Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki GSX-R1000R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki GSX-R1000R
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 STD BS IV
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Dio STD Vs Honda Dio DLX
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Breaks Cover
- Panasonic To Exit Solar Production At Tesla's New York Plant As Partnership Frays
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show: Mercedes EQA Electric SUV Teased
- New Generation Royal Enfield Thunderbird Could Be Called Meteor; Spied Testing
- Mercedes-Benz India Kick Starts Bookings For The A-Class Limousine
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review