Suzuki GSX R1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comparison
Compare Suzuki GSX R1000 and Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki GSX R1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R starts at ₹ 14.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki GSX R1000 starts at ₹ 20.13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Suzuki GSX R1000 base returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki GSX R1000 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki GSX R1000
- Suzuki GSX R1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
- Suzuki GSX S1000 Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
- Suzuki GSX-R1000R Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Okinawa Praise
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review