Suzuki GSX R1000 Vs BMW S 1000 RR comparison
Compare Suzuki GSX R1000 and BMW S 1000 RR
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki GSX R1000 Vs BMW S 1000 RR on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW S 1000 RR starts at ₹ 19.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.43 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki GSX R1000 starts at ₹ 20.13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW S 1000 RR base engine returns 17 kmpl. The Suzuki GSX R1000 base returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW S 1000 RR gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki GSX R1000 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki GSX R1000
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 3.22 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Announces 2020 Auto Expo Line-Up; Will Focus On Green Mobility
- Nissan Says It Plans To Sell 1.6 Million Cars In China This Year
- Bentley Builds A Continental GT To Race On Ice
- High Expectations For Tesla, And A Long Way To Go To Match Rivals' Steady Profit
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review