Suzuki GSX R1000 Vs Aprilia RSV4 comparison
Compare Suzuki GSX R1000 and Aprilia RSV4
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki GSX R1000 Vs Aprilia RSV4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Aprilia RSV4 starts at ₹ 20.78 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 22.66 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki GSX R1000 starts at ₹ 20.13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Aprilia RSV4 base engine returns 12 kmpl. The Suzuki GSX R1000 base returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Aprilia RSV4 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki GSX R1000 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki GSX R1000
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA India Launch Details Out
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 73.70 Lakh
- Renault Triber BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.99 Lakh
- 2020 Hero Pleasure+ 110 FI BS6 Scooter Launched, Prices Start Rs. 54,800
- Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 2.92 Lakh
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review