Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Vs Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 comparison
Compare Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Vs Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 starts at ₹ 1.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.86 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 starts at ₹ 2.04 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 base engine returns 39 kmpl. The Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 base returns 27 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Vs Hyosung GT250R
- JAWA Perak Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs JAWA Perak
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Vs KTM 250 Duke
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Vs Hero XPulse 200
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review