Suzuki Gixxer SF Vs Suzuki Gixxer comparison
Compare Suzuki Gixxer SF and Suzuki Gixxer
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Gixxer SF Vs Suzuki Gixxer on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer starts at ₹ 1.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki Gixxer SF starts at ₹ 96,220 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.22 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Suzuki Gixxer SF base returns 47 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki Gixxer SF comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- KTM 125 Duke Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Yamaha MT-15 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Vs TVS Apache RR 310
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review