Suzuki Gixxer Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI comparison
Compare Suzuki Gixxer and Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI and Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Gixxer Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer starts at ₹ 1.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI starts at ₹ 86,388 Lastly, the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI starts at ₹ 1.05 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI base returns 50 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI basic model, on the other hand, gives 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Gixxer
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Suzuki Gixxer
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Yamaha MT-15
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Benelli TNT 300
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Suzuki Gixxer
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review