Suzuki Gixxer Rear Disc Brake Vs Suzuki Gixxer Rear Drum Brake comparison
Compare Suzuki Gixxer and Suzuki Gixxer
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Gixxer Vs Suzuki Gixxer on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer starts at ₹ 1.11 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer base engine returns 64 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Gixxer
- Suzuki Gixxer Rear Disc Brake Vs Suzuki Gixxer Rear Drum Brake
- Suzuki Gixxer Matte Fibron Orange Black Vs Suzuki Gixxer Rear Disc Brake
- Suzuki Gixxer ABS Vs Suzuki Gixxer Rear Disc Brake
- Suzuki Intruder FI  Vs Suzuki Intruder STD 
- Suzuki Gixxer SF FI ABS Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF ABS
- Honda Grazia Vs Suzuki Gixxer
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Suzuki Gixxer
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Suzuki Gixxer
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review