Suzuki Gixxer Vs Bajaj Discover 125 comparison
Compare Suzuki Gixxer and Bajaj Discover 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Gixxer Vs Bajaj Discover 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer starts at ₹ 1.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Discover 125 starts at ₹ 64,601 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 68,302 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Bajaj Discover 125 base returns 67 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Discover 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Gixxer
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Suzuki Gixxer
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Yamaha MT-15
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Benelli TNT 300
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Suzuki Gixxer
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review