Suzuki DR-Z50 Vs KTM 250 Duke comparison
Compare Suzuki DR-Z50 and KTM 250 Duke
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki DR-Z50 Vs KTM 250 Duke on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM 250 Duke starts at ₹ 2.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki DR-Z50 starts at ₹ 2.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM 250 Duke base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Suzuki DR-Z50 base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM 250 Duke gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki DR-Z50 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki DR-Z50
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review