Suzuki Access 125 Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR comparison
Compare Suzuki Access 125 and Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Access 125 Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Access 125 starts at ₹ 66,595 and goes up to ₹ 67,813 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR starts at ₹ 57,223 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67,568 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Access 125 base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR base returns 66 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Access 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Access 125
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Suzuki Jimny To Be Axed In The UK By 2021
- Hero Group Pledges Rs. 100 Crore To Fight Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mahindra Starts Testing Its In-House Ventilator
- BS4 Discounts On TVS Bikes & Scooters: Offers Up To Rs. 11,000 On Apache RR310, NTorq, Jupiter & XL100 Moped
- Coronavirus Threat: Mahindra Begins Assembly Of Face Shields
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions