Suzuki Access 125 Vs Okinawa Lite comparison
Compare Suzuki Access 125 and Okinawa Lite
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Access 125 Vs Okinawa Lite on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Access 125 starts at ₹ 62,458 and goes up to ₹ 67,813 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Okinawa Lite starts at ₹ 64,443 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Access 125 base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Okinawa Lite base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Access 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Okinawa Lite comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Access 125
- Suzuki Access 125 Disc Brake with CBS Vs Suzuki Access 125 Drum Brake
- Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Vs Suzuki Access 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Suzuki Access 125
- Aprilia SR 125 Vs Suzuki Access 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Suzuki Access 125
- TVS Jupiter Vs Suzuki Access 125
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs Suzuki Access 125
- Suzuki Access 125 Disc Brake Vs Suzuki Access 125 Drum Brake
- Suzuki Access 125 Drum Brake Alloy Wheel With CBS Vs Suzuki Access 125 Drum Brake
- Hero Maestro Edge 125 Vs Suzuki Access 125
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review