Suzuki Access 125 Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comparison
Compare Suzuki Access 125 and Hero Pleasure Plus 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Access 125 Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Access 125 starts at ₹ 66,595 and goes up to ₹ 67,813 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 starts at ₹ 53,286 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 63,328 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Access 125 base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 base returns 63 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Access 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Access 125
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta Interior Sketches Released
- Hyundai and Kia Develop World's First Predictive Gear Shift Control System
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review