Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs Hero XPulse 200 comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Himalayan and Hero XPulse 200
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs Hero XPulse 200 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Himalayan starts at ₹ 1.79 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero XPulse 200 starts at ₹ 1.08 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.17 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Himalayan base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Hero XPulse 200 base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Himalayan gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero XPulse 200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Kawasaki Versys X-300 Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- BMW G 310 GS Vs Kawasaki Versys X-300
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Sleet Edition Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan STD
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs Kawasaki Ninja 650
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs Triumph Tiger 800
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- China Auto Sales Drop For 17th Straight Month In November: Report
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review