Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 160 comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Bullet 350 and Bajaj Avenger Street 160
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 160 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 starts at ₹ 1.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.62 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Avenger Street 160 starts at ₹ 82,253 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Bajaj Avenger Street 160 base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Avenger Street 160 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Royal Enfield Bullet 350
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Skipping Your Auto Loan EMI May Not Be A Wise Decision
- China's Dongfeng Reviews PSA Stake Sale After Price Fall
- BS6 Era: Say Bye To These 10 Motorcycles
- Veoneer And Volvo Cars To Split Zenuity Software Joint Venture
- Pirelli CEO Slams Brakes On Talk Of Brembo Merger
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review