Polarity Sport Vs Polarity Executive comparison
Compare Polarity Sport and Polarity Executive
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Polarity Sport Vs Polarity Executive on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Polarity Sport starts at ₹ 43,329 and goes up to ₹ 1.17 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Polarity Executive starts at ₹ 41,215 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.12 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Polarity Sport base engine returns 80 kmpl. The Polarity Executive base returns 80 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Polarity Sport gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Polarity Executive comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Polarity Sport
- Polarity Sport Vs Ather 450
- Polarity Sport S3K Vs Polarity Sport S2K
- Polarity Sport Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Polarity Sport S1K Vs Polarity Sport S1K
- Polarity Sport Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Polarity Sport S3K Vs Polarity Sport S1K
- Polarity Sport Vs Lohia Omastar
- Polarity Sport S2K Vs Polarity Sport S1K
- Polarity Sport Vs Piaggio Vespa 150
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Global Electric Vehicle Market To Clock 24.6 Million Units By 2026
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Recalled In US
- Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 BS6 Version Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.45 Lakh
- Jaguar Land Rover Global Sales Down By 3.4% In November 2019
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review